Central Safety Group is a non-profit incorporated association made up of safety professionals from all types and sized industries from within central Melbourne and beyond. These professionals have a common interest in improving all aspects of occupational health and safety within their organisations.
Benefits of being a member:
- Free attendance to all lunchtime presentations
- Attend zoom events live online or view at a later date
- Members-only access to presentations & full event videos on the website
- Discount rate to annual networking lunch
- Earn Continuing Professional Development points
For Corporate Membership application, click here for PDF form or contact Membership Co-ordinator
Individual Membership Application / Renewal Form
By submitting this form, I agree to support the purposes of Central Safety Group Inc. and to comply with its rules.
I wish to become a member for the current calendar year.
Annual Membership Fee
Membership fee is $85.00 per calendar year.
By Direct Deposit
Please type your surname in the payment 'Description' when making your payment.
Westpac: BSB & Account numbers: 033-003 142849
Account name: Central District Industrial Safety Group
Please make cheques payable to ‘Central District Industrial Safety Group’
PO Box 139, Flemington, 3031