Central Safety Group Inc. AGM
On the 8th February 2022, Central Safety Group held its inaugural AGM as an Incorporated Association.
As there were no additional nominees for the committee, all office bearers were re-elected unopposed.
- President - Nan Austin
- Vice-President - Frank Imbesi
- Secretary - Heather Turner
- Treasurer - Cameron Cranstoun
- Committee Members - Jane Loudon, Marina Milankovic, Christina Rennick
The financial statement shows that we had quite a number of costs during 2021, mostly related to the website and our 60th anniversary this year. While we are a not-for-profit organisation, it was agreed that our financial situation is a little bit precarious. At the same time, our website is our biggest asset with its ever-increasing resources for members and, therefore, it is worth the investment.
To this end, four proposals were put to members regarding fees and charges, all of which were carried unanimously. As a result, the following resolutions were passed:
- The Individual membership fee for 2023 will increase to $80 per calendar year.
- The Corporate membership fee for 2023 will remain at $300 per calendar year.
- The casual attendance fee for non-members at our monthly lunchtime presentations, will increase to $15, effective from the March 2022 event.
- For external CSG functions (such as the networking luncheon at Parliament House) financial members will be charged a $20 co-payment. Non-members continue to pay the full amount for attendance at external functions.